06/07/2010

Home-maker.



It might be a tad early to be sorting out Nursery furniture and other baby stuff, but Ikea is holding a 75% off sale till the 18th of July!

To be honest I am not the sort of gal that needs much or any persuading to venture on a trip to Ikea, regardless of how glamorous Ashton is. -Putting that aside I think now is a good time as any to get prepared as those prices are pretty maddening.
Even if I was to save pennies by getting everything second hand I doubt I would still get that kind of stuff that cheap. Also, it's nice to have new things for such an occasion.

I am not against second goods whatsoever, in fact the opposite, but some offers are just a bit too good to miss out on.

If you do take them up on this offer, make sure you take your Ikea Family card as you get free cups of tea and money off 'family orientated' items.

No comments:

Post a Comment